Find out what quarks are, how they were discovered and why they are very important in relation to protons and neutrons. There are different types of quarks which you’ll learn about in this GCSE / K12 “Radioactivity” video from the Virtual School.
At Fuse School, teachers and animators come together to make fun & easy-to-understand videos in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Maths & ICT. Our OER are available free of charge to anyone. Make sure to subscribe – we are going to create 3000 more!
The Fuse School is currently running the Chemistry Journey project – a Chemistry Education project by The Fuse School sponsored by Fuse. These videos can be used in a flipped classroom model or as a revision aid. Find our other Chemistry videos here:
Be sure to follow our social media for the latest videos and information!
This video is distributed under a Creative Commons License:
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs CC BY-NC-ND
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://driversforhpprinter.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Extinction | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43 in Windows 10/8.1/8
- Bài 1 Cách làm báo cáo trên Excel và A Tool đơn giản nhất
- TIẾNG NHẬT CÔ LAM – ĐẾM SỐ, ĐẾM TUỔI, CỰC ĐƠN GIẢN DỄ HIỂU, NHỚ LÂU
- Những góc máy (chơi game) đẹp nhất Việt Nam tháng 03/2018: Thận ơi! Mày đi đâu thế?
- July 4, 2020
June 29, 2020
Xem Theo Ngày