When i installed Windows 8.1, i found ‘Device Manager’ displaying driver software are not installed for the following devices: PCI Simple Communications Controller and Unknown device.
Solution: Right click the device which has no driver or driver problem, and choose the option ‘Update Driver Software’. This will check online for the device driver software, and then Windows will finish installing the driver software for the device: ‘Intel Management Engine Interface’.
This will remove Other devices which shows yellow exclamatory warning symbol.
Note: The modem or the network adapter is listed as an Unknown Device or with a generic name such as Ethernet Adapter or PCI Simple Communications Controller.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://driversforhpprinter.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Extinction | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43 in Windows 10/8.1/8
- Bài 1 Cách làm báo cáo trên Excel và A Tool đơn giản nhất
- TIẾNG NHẬT CÔ LAM – ĐẾM SỐ, ĐẾM TUỔI, CỰC ĐƠN GIẢN DỄ HIỂU, NHỚ LÂU
- Những góc máy (chơi game) đẹp nhất Việt Nam tháng 03/2018: Thận ơi! Mày đi đâu thế?
- July 4, 2020
June 26, 2020