This tutorial shows how to Fix USB Device Not Recognized. Device Descriptor Request Failed in windows 10 or windows 8.1 or windows 8 or windows 7. When you insert any USB Device get the following message “The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and windows does not recognize it.” The device manager has Universal Serial Bus Controllers Flag USB Device Not Recognized. Device Descriptor Request Failed
Sometimes, when you plug a USB drive into your Windows 10 PC, it cannot be accessed and will show you USB device malfunctioned error with “The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it.” message. If you go to device manager to check and fix the problem, you will see that your device is labeled as Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed).
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 operating systems.Works for all major computer manufactures (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://driversforhpprinter.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bán nhà Hà Đông do cha mẹ để lại đơn giản nhờ MeeyLand
- Extinction | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43 in Windows 10/8.1/8
- Bài 1 Cách làm báo cáo trên Excel và A Tool đơn giản nhất
- TIẾNG NHẬT CÔ LAM – ĐẾM SỐ, ĐẾM TUỔI, CỰC ĐƠN GIẢN DỄ HIỂU, NHỚ LÂU
- November 12, 2020
- July 4, 2020