I am getting the warning message ‘USB device not recognized’ repeatedly. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it.
Device Manager showing ‘Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)’.
Device status: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43). A request for the USB device descriptor failed.
Problem code: 0000002B
Read the Device Not started Event.
Recommendation: Try reconnecting the device. If Windows still does not recognize it, your device may not be working properly.
Or, Restart your computer.
Solution: You might remove the device improperly without safe removal. Or, you might unplug the cable from the device. If it is mobile device, then try these steps: Unplug the mobile and reconnect via USB cable. Or your cable might be broken.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://driversforhpprinter.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bán nhà Hà Đông do cha mẹ để lại đơn giản nhờ MeeyLand
- Extinction | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43 in Windows 10/8.1/8
- Bài 1 Cách làm báo cáo trên Excel và A Tool đơn giản nhất
- TIẾNG NHẬT CÔ LAM – ĐẾM SỐ, ĐẾM TUỔI, CỰC ĐƠN GIẢN DỄ HIỂU, NHỚ LÂU
- November 12, 2020
- July 4, 2020
June 29, 2020
June 23, 2020
June 19, 2020