How to fix unknown device problem on Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10, in this quick video learn how to easily find drivers for Unknown Devices in Windows.
If you’ve just installed Windows and the Device Manager is loaded with “Unknown devices” or “Other devices” that are in an error state or without any drivers installed, don’t fret! You’re only a few clicks away from ascertaining all of the information you need to identify the device and download its drivers.
Windows will usually brand all of the unrecognized devices in Device Manager with a black exclamation point (!) on a yellow sign. If you’re lucky, the device’s name will be listed and you can simply search for its drivers. Otherwise, the device will most likely be labeled an “Unknown device,” which is not very helpful.
You may also see more videos
How to get background music for YouTube videos for free:
How to Remove background noise from audio with Audacity 2018!
How To Download Windows 10 ISO version 1709 Directly
How To Speed Up Your Computer Windows 10/7/8 performance
Top 5 Free Web Browsers For Windows/Mac/Linux on 2018
Get in touch with us
Thanks for watching.
▶Subscribe to our channel
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Help us caption & translate this video!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Gia chủ mệnh Kim chọn nhà đất Hậu Giang thế nào tốt nhất?
- Bán nhà Hà Đông do cha mẹ để lại đơn giản nhờ MeeyLand
- Extinction | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43 in Windows 10/8.1/8
- Bài 1 Cách làm báo cáo trên Excel và A Tool đơn giản nhất