You may meet the problem of Disk 1 unknown, not initialized in Windows Disk Management when you try to use an external hard drive on your Windows PC. It can be shown as either Disk unknown, not initialized, no disk space or Disk unknown, not initialized, unallocated space in Windows Disk Management.
Fortunately, this tutorial will show you why your hard drive becomes not initialized in Disk Management and how to solve the problems you have met.
Different methods under different situations:
Situation 1: Disk unknown, not initialized, no disk space
Fix 1. Check hard drive (start from 00:00:48)
Fix 2. Reconnect battery(if applicable) and the disk(start from 00:01:03)
Fix 3. Update disk drivers(start from 00:01:42)
Situation 2: Disk unknown, not initialized, unallocated space
Fix 1. Initialized disk 1(start from 00:02:31)
Fix 2. Rebuild MBR(start from 00:03:23)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Extinction | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43 in Windows 10/8.1/8
- Bài 1 Cách làm báo cáo trên Excel và A Tool đơn giản nhất
- TIẾNG NHẬT CÔ LAM – ĐẾM SỐ, ĐẾM TUỔI, CỰC ĐƠN GIẢN DỄ HIỂU, NHỚ LÂU
- Những góc máy (chơi game) đẹp nhất Việt Nam tháng 03/2018: Thận ơi! Mày đi đâu thế?
- July 4, 2020