You may meet the problem of Disk 1 unknown, not initialized in Windows Disk Management when you try to use an external hard drive on your Windows PC. It can be shown as either Disk unknown, not initialized, no disk space or Disk unknown, not initialized, unallocated space in Windows Disk Management.
Fortunately, this tutorial will show you why your hard drive becomes not initialized in Disk Management and how to solve the problems you have met.
Different methods under different situations:
Situation 1: Disk unknown, not initialized, no disk space
Fix 1. Check hard drive (start from 00:00:48)
Fix 2. Reconnect battery(if applicable) and the disk(start from 00:01:03)
Fix 3. Update disk drivers(start from 00:01:42)
Situation 2: Disk unknown, not initialized, unallocated space
Fix 1. Initialized disk 1(start from 00:02:31)
Fix 2. Rebuild MBR(start from 00:03:23)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Gia chủ mệnh Kim chọn nhà đất Hậu Giang thế nào tốt nhất?
- Bán nhà Hà Đông do cha mẹ để lại đơn giản nhờ MeeyLand
- Extinction | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43 in Windows 10/8.1/8
- Bài 1 Cách làm báo cáo trên Excel và A Tool đơn giản nhất
- February 23, 2021
- November 12, 2020
- July 4, 2020