Computer code is the next universal language, and its syntax will be limited only by the imaginations of the next generation of programmers. Linda Liukas is helping to educate problem-solving kids, encouraging them to see computers not as mechanical, boring and complicated but as colorful, expressive machines meant to be tinkered with. In this talk, she invites us to imagine a world where the Ada Lovelaces of tomorrow grow up to be optimistic and brave about technology and use it to create a new world that is wonderful, whimsical and a tiny bit weird.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at
Follow TED news on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Gia chủ mệnh Kim chọn nhà đất Hậu Giang thế nào tốt nhất?
- Bán nhà Hà Đông do cha mẹ để lại đơn giản nhờ MeeyLand
- Extinction | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43 in Windows 10/8.1/8
- Bài 1 Cách làm báo cáo trên Excel và A Tool đơn giản nhất
- February 23, 2021
- November 12, 2020
- July 4, 2020